Bar Code Module
The Standard Printing Bar Code module features a powerful interface for printing bar codes from your inventory data. Microsoft Access report templates are included for printing labels (both individual roll type labels and laser/inkjet full page labels) and reports which include multi-column bar codes for scanning at a register or desktop.
Included with the purchase of this module is the bar code printing software including all source code and one printed user guide. In addition, you will need one or more additional components to use this module.
Looking for a bar code module to help you update your inventory? Check out or Warehouse module. Use this module with a portable data collection device to import and update inventory from physical reconciliation counts, transfers and inflow/outflow transactions.
- Select which items to print and how many labels for each product
- Each product displays the quantity in stock and lets you print one or more labels per item
- Labels support single roll label printers and laser/inkjet printers on plain paper labels
- Reports use standard Avery brand label stock including two and three column labels
- Customize any report template using the Microsoft Access report writer
- Each time you change settings they are saved for the next time you print
- Control the display of product descriptions, bar code text and prices
Bar Code Report Templates Include:
- Shelf labels for affixing to retail shelves including optional price displays
- Warehouse labels for product locations and bins
- Product labels for placing on merchandise with optional serial number bar codes
- Report notebook format for workstation scanning with one bar code per line and detail
- Report notebook format with multiple bar codes per line and less detail
- Additional Components Needed
- Azalea Bar Code Font – Pick the type of bar code font you will be using. Different fonts are often used for different products or industries. These true Type fonts that do not require DLL’s. Several types are available. Click here to view font types.
Additional Components Available:
Azalea Bar Code Font – Pick the type of bar code font you will be using. Different fonts are often used for different products or industries. These true Type fonts that do not require DLL’s. Several types are available. Click here to view font types.
Desktop Scanner – Several types are available including laser scanners, wands and ccd scanners. Database Creations, Inc. sells a line of scanners. Click Here to view more information on various scanning devices.
Label Printer – If you want to print bar codes on rolls of labels, you will need a label printer. If you have a LaserJet or inkjet printer, you can print bar codes on sheets of labels. Click here to view various types of label printers.